The project is aimed at raising the awareness of students about the important role of environmental protection. It will explain the possible climate change and its impact on biodiversity .
We wil use accessible examples from their environment . The activity of searching information and changing to more responsible behavior will be encouraged. The expected results are awakening in young people the desire to act on creating and maintaining small green areas in their close environment.
Students will make a short presentation of the green areas in their hometown,they will tell about recent climate changes and the consequences of them. They will show the good example -extinct speciesthat has returned to their natural habitat . And, all together, we will continue the good work with landscaping initiatives. The educational benefits for students will be better communication skills with writing, grammar and vocabulary knowledge in English language.
– raising the awareness of students about the important role of environmental protection
– encourage communication with peers from other countries in English language about the environmental topic
-practise writing , grammar, vocabulary and verbal communication in English
– improving the joint use of computer and foreign language skills
-develop skills and do activities about creation and preservation of green areas
– making a short presentation of the green areas in their hometown.
– gathering of pitches, growing them up and planting young trees
-highlighting important dates related to the conservation and creation of new green areas
– telling stories about recent climate changes in their homeland and the consequences of them.
-promoting activities about restricting the use of plastic bags, collecting plastic caps for charity purposes and separate waste collection
– showing the good example – extinct species that has returned to their natural habitat.
– landscaping of the schoolyard
– writing letters in English
– making presentations in English
-making a video during an excursion and Interview in English with a representative of the naturally protected center for presentation and promotion of successful activities
– awakening in the young people the desire to act on creating and maintaining small green areas in close environment – school, courtyard, neighborhood.
-improving English knowledge and skills among students involved in the project
– planted young trees from the collected pits
– created green corner at school
– a video about environmental cause
– e-book with stories about climate change
– padlets with pictures